Carnival roasted cashews flavoured with garlic are a perfect savoury treat, ideal for snack times, as a party snack or to munch on on-the-go. The Carnival Garlic Cashew is totally lip smacking. Warning: You may just not want to stop at a handful! At Carnival we take great care and give attention to detail on sorting and cleaning all our materials at Stage 1. Carnival cashews are hand sorted to ensure only the most perfect pieces find their way to your palate. Once sorted these cashews are roasted to perfection. The still warm cashews are then air sprayed with water and seasoned with an inhouse garlic pepper and peri peri seasoning.
- Cashews are rich in fiber, protein, and healthy fats.
- Cashews also contain a variety of vitamins, minerals, and health-protective beneficial plant compounds.
- Cashews are loaded with healthy fat, all
- nuts are.
- Cashew is rich in magnesium (75 mg of magnesium per ounce) excellent for constipation.
Cooking with Cashew
- Add Cashew paste to your gravies to make them rich and creamy.
- Throw a few pieces of Carnival Peri Peri Cashew in your salads for a spicy crunch.
- Blend cashew to make cashew butter.
Go ahead dig in !!!!
- As a party snack.
- Add to salads.
- Accompaniment to cocktails.
- 4 PM snack.
- Ideal gift.
Carnival Cashew nuts are high quality, hand-picked nuts that are seasonally sourced from the best farmers in India, roasted and seasoned with the best seasonings to bring to you the best in quality and taste.
Flavoured Cashew Bhel Puri
4 cups Bhel Mumra+½ cup Finely Chopped Onion+½ cup Finely Chopped Tomato+1 cup Boiled Potato Cubes+1-2 Green Chilies Finely Chopped+1 cup Carnival Garlic Cashews + ¼ cup Green Chutney
Food is life and if you're a foodie just like us, you know the next best thing to eating food is preparing it yourself. Street food has a special place in all our hearts. The aromatic flavours not only tantalize the taste buds, but also bring in a sense of nostalgia. Treat yourself with our hygienic, healthy and easy 4 step Chowpatty Style Bhel Recipe with a nutty twist.
- In a mixing bowl, add mumra/puffed rice, then add chopped onion, tomato, potato, cashew nuts, green chilies and cucumber.
- Add sweet chutney, green chutney, half cup chopped coriander leaves, some chaat masala, chili powder and mix it well.
- Crush some papdi puri and add into the mixture. Add lemon juice and then toss the mixture slightly.
- Take a serving plate and put some prepared bhel mixture on it, top with chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, sev and serve immediately. Enjoy this easy and tasty, lip smacking chaat.
Store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
This product is packed in a BRC certified Food Factory