Our roasted pumpkin seeds are a nutrient-packed and versatile addition to a lot of food items. Eat them as a snack or add them to salads, baked goods and bread to add some texture and health. You could also add them to smoothies, use them to make pesto instead of pine nuts, garnish soups, and so much more. If you want to get creative, make your own pumpkin seed butter by grinding it to a smooth paste.
Our pumpkin seeds are sourced from China.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in healthy fats, magnesium and zinc.
- Healthy magnesium levels help regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels and are important for bone health.
- An anti-ageing enzyme in these seeds is said to help repair damaged proteins.
- Consuming them is associated with improved heart health, lowering cholesterol levels and good prostate health.
- The high levels of antioxidants reduce inflammation in the body and protect against certain cancers like stomach and colon cancer.
Did you know?
The word ‘pumpkin’ was first mentioned in the fairytale story of Cinderella.
Store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
This product is packed in a BRC certified Food Factory
1. How many pumpkin seeds should I eat per day?
While maintaining a healthy diet, it is advised to consume approximately 30grams (a quarter cup) of pumpkin seeds per day.
2. What is the healthiest way to eat pumpkin seeds?
Here are some of the healthiest ways to eat pumpkin seeds
- Toss them into a salad
- Blend them into your smoothie
- Add them to your oatmeal or granola
Here are some easy recipes you can try out!