Almonds are the edible seeds of Prunus dulcis, more commonly called the almond tree.
They are native to the Middle East, but the US is now the world’s largest producer.
Almonds are a fantastic source of antioxidants.
Antioxidants help protect against oxidative stress, which can damage molecules in your cells and contribute to inflammation, aging and other diseases. They are also a powerhouse of Vitamin E protecting your cells from oxidative damage.
- Prevent Harmful Oxidation of LDL Cholesterol
- Can Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Contain Magnesium which lowers Blood Pressure Levels
- Reduces Hunger, Lowering Your Overall Calorie Intake
- May Be Effective For Weight Loss
Did you know?
Although widely grouped together with nuts, almonds are actually seeds.
Store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
This product is packed in a BRC certified Food Factory