Recipe: Pomegranate Pistachio Crostini
Looking for a healthy recipe to serve at your brunch or dinner party? We’re here with a unique crostini recipe that combines the nutty, savoury flavors of pistachios with the sweet fruitiness of pomegranate. Try this delicious Pomegranate Pistachio Crostini made with Carnival Iranian Pistachios that will bring a pop of colours and flavours to your brunch table!
- Sliced French Bread Baguette
- 1 tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 cup Pomegranate
- 1/2 cup finely Chopped Carnival Irani Pistachios, Salted
- Dark Chocolate, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Arrange bread slices on an un-greased baking sheet; brush tops with butter.
- Bake until lightly toasted, 4-6 minutes. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, orange juice and honey until blended; spread over toasts.
- Top with dark chocolate, pomegranate and carnival Iranian pistachios.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!