Recipe: Mango Sheer Khurma
This summer, elevate your Sheer Khurma game with everyone's favourite summer fruit - Mangoes! The indulgent combo of pulpy, sweet mangoes topped with our buttery cashews and almonds will bring you back to those wonderful, sweet memories from childhood.
Enjoy your scrumptious Mango Sheer Khurma with a Handful of Health.
- Mango, Cubed 1
- Water 1 Tablespoon
- Ghee1 Cup
- Vermicelli ¾ Cup
- Milk1 Litre
- Sugar 6 Tablespoon
- Carnival Cardamom Powdered 1 Teaspoon
- Mango Pulp 1 Cup
- Carnival Cashews 2 Tablespoon
- Carnival Almonds 2 Tablespoon
1. In a blender add mango chunks with 1 small cup of water until turns into a smooth paste.
2. Heat some ghee and then roast the vermicelli and once colour turns slightly brown, add milk to it and let it boil for 10 to 15 minutes, keep stirring occasionally.
3. Add sugar, mix well and bring it to a boil.
4. Add cardamom powder and stir.
5. Once off the heat and bit cool, add mango pulp and mix.
6. Garnish it with our Carnival almonds and cashews.
7. Voila! Mango Sheer Khurma with a nutty twist is ready!