Healthy Tomato and Black Pepper Makhana Soup
Servings: 1 bowlWe're SOUPer excited to share this healthy comfort food recipe with you that will fill you up and give you a little crunch of our Carnival Pepper Makhanas! This soup is perfect for week night dinners and is as nutritious and healthy as much as it is delicious.
Recipe for making Healthy Tomato and Makhana soup:
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 5 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Carnival Pepper Makhana
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 Tsp Coriander (for garnish)
- 1 Tsp Olive oil
- In a pressure cooker, add oil, tomatoes, black pepper, and onion. Add water once the veggies are sauteed.
- Close the lid and cook it till 4 whistles or until fully boiled. Let it cool.
- In a grinder, add 1 Cup Carnival Pepper Makhanas. Grid them until powdered.
- Add the boiled veggies to the grinder and grid.
- Transfer it to a pan and reheat.
- Add black pepper and salt. Bring it to a simmer.
- In a big bowl, transfer the soup and add 1 Cup Carnival Pepper Makhana as topping.
- On one side of the soup and garnish it with coriander and olive oil.