Frosted Blueberry Snack Mix
About This Recipe
Blueberry Frosted Snack Mix is a fruity twist on a beloved favorite – quick to make, quick to disappear. Just toss dried blueberries, pretzels, peanuts and mixed cereal with melted white chocolate, then spread out on tray and dust with icing sugar. Once it hardens, you have a tasty treat to stash for snacking – or you can package in festive cellophane bags to share as an edible gift. (Or do both, and everyone wins!)
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups wheat cereal squares
- 2 cups Cheerio's cereal
- 1 cup unsweetened dried blueberries
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, toss together pretzels, wheat cereal squares, cereal O’s, dried blueberries, and peanuts. Drizzle with chocolate; toss until well coated. Spread mixture in a single layer on parchment paper–lined pan. Dust with icing sugar.
- Let stand until chocolate is set and hardened. Break into clusters to serve or pack in holiday gift bags.
- Substitute popcorn for cereal if desired.