Recipe: Warm Walnut Toffee
All you need on a cold wet rainy day is the comfort of caramel and the sweetness of freshly roasted warm Walnut Toffee. Sit back relax and enjoy the rains with a hot cup of coffee and walnut toffee. Add some caramel nuttiness to your salads or toss them straight into your mouth. Crunch. Crunch. The finished product is delicious!
- 1/2 cup Starch Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 cups Premium Carnival Walnuts
- Whisk starch syrup, vanilla extract, salt, and brown sugar together in a bowl.
- Add walnuts to this mixture.
- Spread it out evenly on a baking tray lined with butter paper.
- Bake it at 165°C for 35 minutes, and allow it cool completely before serving.
- Eat as is or use to top your baked items, salads and more.