Recipe: Pomegranate Pistachio Crostini
- Sliced French Bread Baguette
- 1 tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 cup Pomegranate
- 1/2 cup finely Chopped Carnival Irani Pistachios, Salted
- Dark Chocolate, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Arrange bread slices on an un-greased baking sheet; brush tops with butter.
- Bake until lightly toasted, 4-6 minutes. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, orange juice and honey until blended; spread over toasts.
- Top with dark chocolate, pomegranate and carnival Iranian pistachios.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!