Recipe: 5 Ingredient Walnut Almond Fudge
Sometimes you need a good, old-fashioned treat! Something that satisfies a sweet tooth but also brings back fond memories- like driving to Lonavala to get that famous chocolate nut fudge. Our contributer, Shruti, drew inspiration from that nostalgia to create this delicious 5 Ingredients Walnut Almond Fudge Recipe.
- Walnuts 3/4th cup
- Almonds 1/2 cup
- Skimmed Milk 1/4th cup
- Low Fat Cream 1/4th cup
- Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate 1 cup
1. In a pan, dry roast walnuts and almonds on a low flame for 7-8 minutes.
2. Remove the dryfruits in a plate and let it cool down for 15 minutes.
3. Grind the dryfruits into a coarse powder.
4. In a heavy bottomed pan, add cream and milk and let it cook for 5-7 minutes on a low flame.
5. Add the chocolate and combine until the chocolate is melted completely.
6. Add the dry fruit powder in the pan and let it cook on a low flame till the fudge gets dried up and starts releasing natural oils from the dry fruits.
7. Remove the fudge in a serving tray or plate and let it cool down to room temperature.
8. Garnish with chopped walnuts and almonds and it’s ready to serve.
Recipe credit: @shrutis_one_minute_recipes